Scroll down for a list of stockists. Yes, you can visit the dairy to purchase cheese, but you must book an appointment. Monday-Friday only, email firstname.lastname@example.org or ring +44 (0)2036094994.
To purchase online, we recommend heading over to Cool Chile (250g pieces of Queso Fresco and Chihuahua and 250g Oaxaca available on their site). You can also purchase online from our friends at MexGrocer.co.uk.
Larger pieces of Queso Fresco and Chihuahua as well as 250g Oaxaca can be purchased directly below.
-OUR WEBSITE IS HAVING PAYPAL INTEGRATION PROBLEMS. PLEASE ORDER FROM A PARTNER ABOVE OR EMAIL INFO@GRINGADAIRY.COM TO INITIATE AN ORDER-
£8 for orders smaller than £50
£10 for orders larger than £50
We only accept orders up to 4kg total online, please contact us if your needs are greater.
|Queso Fresco- 500 grams
|Queso Fresco- 1 kilo
|Queso Chihuahua- 500 grams
|Queso Chihuahua- 1 kilo
|Queso Oaxaca- 1 ball (around 250g)
What to expect when ordering directly:
- We will ship anywhere in the UK. Deliveries are made Tues-Fri only (via overnight cold pack)
- We will send an email confirmation as well as information on when you order will be shipped. Please email email@example.com if you do not receive a confirmation or if you have questions
- Most orders are shipped within 48 hours of receipt. If you need your product by a certain date, note it on your order
- EU shipments are possible, please email to arrange
We mostly supply online retailers & restaurants, but you can purchase our products at:
- The General Store on Bellenden Road in Peckham
- The Cool Chile Company at Borough Market
- R Garcia & Sons on Portobello Road
- Lupe Pinto’s in Edinburgh and Glasglow
Check back here often or follow us on Twitter or Facebook to get the latest news on where to get our cheese. You can also pick up cheese at the dairy (by appointment only, cash accepted). email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange.
We deliver to restaurants and shops located in metro London and ship throughout the UK (yes, we can ship to the EU as well). Please email us at email@example.com or call +44 (0)2036094994 to arrange for samples and to discuss your needs. Our customers include:
We are Proud to be:
Visiting the Dairy
We do not have a shop or open hours at the dairy, so visits must be arranged in advance. I can also arrange team building events or tastings on site. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.